Teamwork and communication are vital to the success of every business. With apps like Word, Excel, and Outlook—not to mention Microsoft Teams, featuring real-time co-authoring, IM, video, and voice—Microsoft Office 365 makes it easier to create, share, and work together wherever you are, on any device.
In this e-book, you’ll learn seven ways Office 365 can help you improve communication and teamwork to make your business more effective.
- Get your head in the cloud – 60% of employees said mobile technology makes them more productive
- Go mobile – Employees can install Office programs on up to 5 devices, which really helps them to stay productive when mobile.
- Synchronize your business – Cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools keep everyone who’s offsite online and in touch.
- Next-level teamwork – Everyone is able to communicate in the moment and stay in the know.
- Meetings, simplified – Effective meetings can be held without the need of superiors spending time commuting back and forth.
- Demand more from your data – Transform your dense company data into analyzes of future trends.
- Get on the same page – It’s possible for you and your team to work together on the same documents at the same time.