Specific terms regarding Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) and MOC On-Demand course codes.
1. Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiry date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
2. A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to six (6) months.
3. After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for either (90) days or one hundred and eighty (180) days which is dependent on the version of the course that you purchased. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
4. Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
5. Expired, stolen or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Courses expiry dates will not be extended under any circumstance.
6. Before start your learning, please take a look at the recommended system requirements on FAQ (point no. 28)