Specific terms regarding Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) and MOC On-Demand course codes.
1. Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiry date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
2. A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to 90 days.
3. After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for 90 days. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than 90 days from the date of activation.
4. Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
5. Expired, stolen or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Courses expiry dates will not be extended under any circumstance.
6. Last day to purchase is June 30 2020.